Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Rajasthan Tools website.
We are the leading online platform for all kind of tools like power tools, hand tools, gardening tools, paint tools, safety tools, fishing tools, and plumbing tools.
Write for Us – DIY Tools
Want to have your name featured on the rajasthantools.com? If you have the skill for writing, then you can contribute to our website. We gladly welcome the participation of creative and passionate writers for writing a guest post on our website.
We always encourage passionate tool writers to contribute an original article related to the topic on our website and showcase their skills in front of our wide audience.
Why Contribute to Rajasthan Tools?
Your guest post will receive a very wide audience base, broad exposure, and most importantly, you’ll be sharing your knowledge with people and help others to make their tools buying decisions.
We are always looking for guest authors who just love tools and willing to share their knowledge with other people.
Types of Content We Accept
We accept all articles related to power tools, hand tools, gardening tools, paint tools, safety tools, fishing tools, and plumbing tools. The article can be in the form of the following:
- Product reviews
- Tips or Tricks
- How To’s
All the guest authors are encouraged to submit their article ideas on the basis of what they are most interested in and feel confident in writing about.
Content Writing Guidelines to Write for Us
Please keep in mind the following points when you write a guest post for us.
- Your article should be 100% unique and plagiarism free.
- The articles are for the general reader, so it must contain all the necessary instructions.
- The article should be useful for readers.
- The content should be relevant now and in the future.
- The paragraphs of the content must be kept short of about 3-4 sentences to improve the readability.
- The content should be well-written that offer strong value and solutions to the readers. It should demonstrate the good command of the language, grammar, style, and tone.
- You can include links to the relevant website in the author bio section only.
- We reserve the right to edit your article to make sure that the content must fits with the other content on our website.
- The length of the article should be between 700-1500 words.
- No advertising, No promotional Content. We only accept articles that offer value to our readers.
- Proofread your article well before submitting it to us. Article with any grammar, language or broken links problem will not be accepted.
- Before you start writing on any topic, search the blog on our website in case we already have an article on that topic.
- If you are using images in your content, then those images should be free from copyright issues.
- We Charge per Dofollow and Sponsored Links.
Some Guest Post Submission Guidelines
When submitting a guest post on our website, the following guidelines must be followed.
- The article should be submitted in plain text or Microsoft Word format. PDFs will not be accepted.
- Write a brief bio at the end of the article. You can also include links to your website and social media accounts like Facebook, and Twitter.
- Add relevant images of the tools in your article if you writing on the tool’s description or their listing. You can check already published articles on our website to have an idea of how to use images in the article.
- Provide your own photograph that will be featured in your bio. The size of the photograph should be 300*300 pixels.
- If you don’t provide author bio and photograph, we will publish an article under the name of another author.
How to reach us?
How would you like to work with us-paid contributors or guest authors? If you want to work as a paid contributor, tell us your rates for 1000 word article.
Fill the Contact Us form and send us your topic ideas along with a brief introduction about you.
Please keep in mind:
- The final decision of publishing of the guest article resides with the site owner only.
- We do not publish the article as soon as you submit it. It takes time to review and publish the content.
If you agree with the above requirements, feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you. mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“guest post” “write for us” “guest article” Power Tools
“guest post opportunities” Power Tools
“this is a guest post by” Power Tools
“contributing writer” Power Tools
“want to write for” Power Tools
“submit blog post” Power Tools
“contribute to our site” Hand tools
“guest column” Hand tools
“submit content” Hand tools
“submit your content” Hand tools
“submit post” Hand tools
“This post was written by” Hand tools
“guest post courtesy of ” Paint Tools
“guest posting guidelines” Paint Tools
“suggest a post” Paint Tools
“submit an article” Paint Tools
“contributor guidelines” Paint Tools
“contributing writer” Home Improvement
“submit news” “become a guest blogger” “guest blogger” Home Improvement
“guest posts wanted” Home Improvement
“looking for guest posts” Home Improvement
“guest posts wanted” Home Improvement
“guest poster wanted” Home Improvement
“accepting guest posts” Home Improvement
“writers wanted” DIY Tools
“articles wanted” DIY Tools
“become an author” DIY Tools
“become a guest writer” DIY Tools
“become a contributor” DIY Tools
“submit a guest post” DIY Tools
“submit an article” DIY Tools
“submit article” DIY Tools
“guest author” DIY Tools
“send a tip” DIY Tools
write for us DIY Tools
write for us Hardware Tools
write for us auto parts
write for us Dewalt
write for us Makita
write for us woodworking.